The conviction to live and act with faith
St Andrews College is part of St Andrew the Apostle Catholic Parish, Marayong. The College offers religious education, liturgical and spiritual opportunities for students to develop an understanding and appreciation of the Catholic faith.
These opportunities include:
- the Religious Education program, Sharing Our Story (Years 7-10)
- the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) courses Studies of Religion I or II, or the Catholic Studies board-endorsed course based on the Sharing Our Story program (Years 11-12)
- College, class, learning group, year and parish Masses
- a range of liturgies
- a Catechetical Program with local government schools
- the Eucharistic Minister Program
- retreats and reflection days.
Our Catholic Tradition New RE Curriculum